Africa Christian University (ACU) is founded on the conviction that the God-ordained future of Africa is one of freedom from corruption, poverty and decadence and of transformation into a society led by men and women of Christian character and world-class performance. ACU is therefore envisioned as a large world-class evangelical Christian university providing education in the full range of academic disciplines. It is a non-profit broad-based interdenominational academic institution directed by a Governing Board made up of Christians of outstanding character and reputation. VALUES STATEMENTS
Africa Christian University believes that it can fulfill its mission by adhering to the following values:
- Encouraging the highest and most uncompromising Christian, academic, financial and ethical principles, including primary allegiance to the unchanging Word of God.
- Providing a university where every teacher and administrator has a clear testimony of the New Birth, and where all students are expected to abide by a strict code of Christian conduct.
- Providing the highest quality academic and moral training available anywhere in Africa.
- Actively seeking to complement and support other Christian institutions by providing studies in a broader range of academic disciplines and by training faculties for other Christian universities.
- Infusing into African society exemplary Christian graduates who will become the moral, business, civic and academic backbone of an African Christian renaissance.